We are currently seeking an admin assistant to join a very busy Conveyancing department in a North West London Law firm. The successful candidate will need to hit the ground running and will train whilst in the role.
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
- Excellent work ethic and enthusiasm
- Good computer skills including Microsoft word and outlook
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Able to prioritise workload
- Team player
Responsibilities will include:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Reception duties (face to face)
- Maintaining relationship with clients
- SDLT returns and making payment
- Registering and liasing with land registry
- Ordering conveyancing seraches
- Opening new client file and setting up new matters
- Banking duties
- Handling post and DX
- Maintaining archiving log
We offer a salary of £20,000 to £22,000 per annum depending on experience.
If this role should be of interest please apply today.