Our client is looking for a fulltime back-end PHP Developer to work along side their existing front-end developers
You will play an important part in maintaining existing web products and helping to create, design and develop new business/customer requirements.
The role is office based, and will be situated in their office in SA1.
Qualifications and Skills
• At least 3 years commercial PHP development experience.
• Demonstrable experience / knowledge of MySQL integration, querying and optimisation
• Experience with using API - (SOAP, XML-RPC, JSON-RPC, REST)
• Maintain and communicate a library of reusable components and functions
• The ability to work to deadline and therefore prioritise workload effectively
• Strong team player who enjoys collaborative working
• Excellent presentation, communication and organisational skills
• Creative, innovative thinker with good problem solving skills
• An understanding of the importance of well written code and knowledge of and ability to implement professional coding practices and standards
• Experience of WordPress, SASS, Angular & Grunt would be desirable
• Fast learner - you don't need to be told the same thing twice
• Great communication skills
• Friendly working environment
• Company pension scheme
• Free onsite parking
• Full time hours
Salary: £20,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year (Depending on experience)