We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to help drive our continued annual growth specifically focussing on OEM’s within Construction & Agriculture, Heavy Plant Machinery & Marine markets both in the UK and throughout Europe.
We focus on the UK & Europe as well as further afield in a Business to Business environment and we have great customers including Sunseeker, Cummins, Komatsu, Seakeeper and Volvo Penta. We need your help to identify and gain more customers like these.
Reporting directly to the General Manager you will be able to demonstrate your experience of sales and business development dealing with Decision Makers at a variety of levels. This role has potential to grow as we do and the team develops.
The ideal Business Development Manager will have an understanding of selling mechanical or electronics equipment or have an ability to understand technical product concepts.
This is a varied and dynamic role so you will be:
- Self-driving researching and targeting new opportunities
- Using your established contact network using tools such as LinkedIn
- Working collaboratively responding to inbound leads
- Managing an existing pipeline of leads and opportunities
- Capturing requirements including technical specifications, supported where appropriate by colleagues
- Creating professional & accurate sales proposals
- Presenting to new prospects & up-selling to existing customers
- Assisting with UK and International exhibitions
We would expect you to:
- Have experience of Business Development and a strong commercial awareness
- Be comfortable presenting and communicating with key decision makers
- Have good written and spoken English
- Have good MS Office skills, including Word & Excel
- Be adaptable, looking for a challenge and able to self-drive
The ideal person would also:
- Be motivated by achieving targets and driving business growth
- Have a technical sales background
- Be familiar with a CRM such as Zoho
What you'll get in return
£40k - £45k plus uncapped commission scheme and a variety of company benefits including flextime & home working. You will be working within a small and friendly team, within an international group of companies.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.