We are looking for a CAD design technician/draftsperson to join its office near Reading.
This is an opportunity, for an immediate start, for a talented and highly motivated architectural/interior design technician or a draftsperson with two-plus years’ experience.
You will be required to provide drafting assistance to the interior architect and interior designers in order to quote, win, design and manage luxury residential projects.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
You'll initially be offered a 6 month contract, which will then be followed by a review and then option for an extension or to go permanent.
Those who view this role as an appropriate next-step in their career are also encouraged to apply. The studio is relaxed and open-plan.
• Undertake surveys and draw existing and proposed floor plans.
• Create room layouts, internal elevations & sections.
• Draft up electrical, lighting and flooring layouts.
• Draw customised joinery drawings in CAD.
• A strong creative flair and an eye for detail.
• Be able to produce detailed design drawings for high value, luxury projects.
• Must be able to work well in a team and confidently as an individual.
• Have good attention to detail and be well organised.
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential skill requirements:
• Strong technical drawing skills in AutoCAD 2D/Micro Station.
• 3D drawing skills would be helpful.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.