***Internal job title is Activity Provider Executive***
We are a one-stop online party shop, connecting people with daytime and evening activities across the UK and Europe. We’re all about making it easy to find and book great venues and activities for events - whether it’s to celebrate a special occasion, treat someone special, or organise a spectacular team building day. Our unique platform has made it easy for customers to search for venues and activities in their chosen location, and to enquire, book and pay direct from any device. They get a fast response from the venue, and there are no booking fees or hidden extras; just a quick, simple way to book epic events!
The Activity Provider Executive works closely with the activity provider portfolio to ensure that the brand and product experience is consistently delivered to the customer. The Activity Provider Executive constantly seeks and suggests ways to increase enquiry to booking conversion.
The role is responsible for investigating, challenging and managing out all activity provider and company driven changes to maximise customer retention and reduce negative impact on the business and customer. The Activity Provider Executive manages the companies complaints, reviews and feedback and will proactively seek ways to increase reviews for our on external and internal review sites.
• Ensure that activity providers are trained on the systems through conference calls, face-to-face meetings, emails and phone calls
• Communicate any technical and process updates to activity provider portfolio
• Act as the first point of contact for the finance department regarding any activity provider pricing queries
• Act as first point of contact for customers and activity providers
• Support the Product and Commercial team with project research for new companies concepts
• Monitor the message log, ensuring that activity providers are adhering to Best Practice
• Ensure that all listings are signed off by activity providers in a timely fashion, always looking to increase speed to sale
Required skills and experience:
• Proven experience of building strong client relationships and delivering first class customer service
• Experience within the events or travel industry is preferred
• Experience of interpreting contracts is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office packages and adaptable to in-house systems
• High level of literacy, numeracy and written communication