Role: Compliance Analyst
Location: London, Belgravia
We are an award winning investment manager platform and compliance service provider. The firm has been voted “B2B Business of the Year” at the Amazon Growing Business Awards 2017/2018 competition. All of our compliance products are supported by its market leading compliance software suite MaxComply.
IQ-EQ Group is a leading global investor services firm providing a comprehensive range of compliance, administration, asset and advisory services to alternative investment funds.
As Compliance Analyst you will gain exposure to exciting compliance projects. In addition, your career and development opportunities are unparalleled with exposure to clients from day one. Being part of a specialist group, but within a fast growing global firm, means your personal impact will be instant and supported by an ambitious professional services firm. The role has potential to grow into an Associate and Senior Associate role quickly.
Full training will be provided via our Academy
1. Support the Compliance Associates and Compliance Managers to ensure clients are in compliance with FCA regulatory and AIFMD compliance rules
2. Support the compliance team on a variety of client facing compliance projects
3. Conduct research and prepare documentation in response to client inquiries
4. Participate in internal compliance training programmes as part of continuing learning and development programme
Technical Skills & Qualifications:
1. A-level and Bachelors degree preferred (Economics, Law, Business)
2. Strong communication skills, written and verbal
3. 12 months experience within an FCA regulated services firm
4. Desire to expand formal and informal knowledge about FCA regulations
5. Advanced Microsoft Office skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
6. Attention to detail: must be able to perform all work consistently to a high level of quality
7. Time Management: must be able to manage own time on multiple ongoing projects effectively
8. Highly motivated and organised self-starter with excellent editing and writing skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing organisation with a highly motivated and client focused team that has been awarded B2B Business of the Year at the Amazon Growing Business Awards 2017/2018.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary.