Our client is a client-focused electrical contractor that carries out both domestic and commercial work all across Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire. They have substantial upcoming contracts in Banffshire and Aberdeen South.
They are currently looking for an experienced Electrician to join their team.
- Good experience of all aspects of domestic and commercial electrical works
- Valid 17th/18th Edition qualification
- ECS SJIB Grading card
- Full understanding of electrical testing
- Health & Safety awareness
- Comfortable working in domestic and commercial environments
- Full UK manual driving licence advantageous but not essential
- Good time keeping and organisational skills
- Ability to work on their own and as part of a team, ensuring deadlines met
- Positive attitude
40 hours per week Monday to Friday + overtime as and when required (overtime rates apply).
This is a 40-hour per week role and a company van may be provided.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply today.