A self-driven individual who can write reports and has an understanding of energy. We are a world-leading renewable and energy storage company committed to the development, manufacture, and deployment of clean sustainable solutions based on green technologies.
The work will give the successful candidate the unique opportunity to work closely with a team of experts in advanced energy technologies.
The successful candidate will deliver the following specific tasks to develop:
- Consultancy reports
- Deliver training courses
- Develop some models in excel or other
- Support new product developments
- Attend meetings
- Collate, research and document solutions or technology-based technical and financial due diligence
As the work evolves the tasks outlined above may change, given the advancement of technology.
- Excellent English (written, spoken)
- Able to collect, understand technical and financial information and write reports for our customers
- Ability to produce presentations and deliver these to our customers for our internal team
- A passion for data and open to thinking about data in new ways, rather than relying on standard approaches
- Ability or desire to learn about new technologies
- Desire to learn about and understand renewable and energy storage technologies
- Flexibility and the willingness to travel if required
- Some understanding of project management
- Understanding of different computing and or control technologies
- Ability to undertake some work in the field to understand the physical activities of the business
Minimum 2:1 honours degree, MSc or Ph.D. in engineering degree with some computing knowledge. Other subjects accepted provided the candidate has the required skills.
The preferred start date is January; however, this is flexible depending on the availability of the successful candidate.
To be considered for this role, please apply today