A fantastic opportunity has become available for 2 x Lettings Negotiator to join our well established independent Sales, Lettings and Management Estate Agency based in the Greenwich area of London.
We are a progressive and forward thinking agency that has developed extensive knowledge of the local property market, enabling us to offer a wide-range of services that are tailored individually to our client’s needs. We offer a unique and high-calibre service that has made us very reputable within the area.
The minimum requirements for a Lettings Negotiator are as follows:
• Current or recent experience within any sales environment (Essential)
• Knowledge or exposure to the local area including SE16 & SE8 (Highly Desirable)
• Naturally driven and motivated to provide exceptional results on a daily basis (Essential)
• Strong negotiation skills and a ‘can-do attitude (Essential)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment (Essential)
• Full UK Driving Licence (Essential)
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking to further their career. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and driven individual who is able to hit the ground running and make a difference from day one.
As a Lettings Negotiator your responsibilities will include:
• Building and maintaining good relationships with existing clients
• Advertising available properties on the internet
• Conducting viewings with prospective tenants on available properties
• Providing landlords with regular feedback on property viewings
• Canvassing for new properties and providing valuations
• Facilitating in all aspects of deal progression
• Negotiating between landlords and tenants to successful conclusion
• Assisting managers with general ad hoc duties
We are offering a basic of £12,000 - £20,000 (dependent on experience) & a realistic £35,000 - £45,000 OTE.
This is a very competitive remuneration structure to include a basic salary, commission, bonuses & shared use of the company vehicles.
This is a full-time position - working 5 days a week.
Training will be provided, along with great career progression.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.