We are recruiting for a Mechanical Manager to assist on our projects.
Duties to include:
- Management of multiple projects, materials, labour
- Management of sub-contract packages
- Raising of RAMs
- Input into O&M
- Input into variation pricing
- Input into estimate tendering
- Site based on large projects
- Responsible for managing own time between office and site
- Procurement of materials from drawings
- Provide confident Technical advice to colleagues and clients raising queries on design issues
- Able and willing to work on the tools / commissioning if required
- Attending site meetings where and when requested to do so
- Assist in the H&S, Quality and delivery of the installation work carried out by the business
The successful candidate will have experience in the following:
- Domestic Plumbing
- Commercial pipe fitting
- Below ground mains
And as a minimum the following qualifications:
- Certificate of Competence for Individual Gas Fitting Operatives (Domestic): CCN1, CENWAT, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, CoNGLP1 (PD)
- Certificate of Competence for Individual Gas Fitting Operatives (Commercial): COCN1, BMP1, ICPN1, TPCP1, TPCP1ACity & Guilds 2382 17th Edition wiring regulations.
- Hold CSCS card
- Computer literate and competent in the use of Word/Excel/Outlook.
- SSSTS as a minimum
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours dependent on the needs of the business.
- Strong team player with the ability to work unsupervised.
In return we offer:
- Hourly rate £18 – £21 /hr
- Van and fuel card
- Company phone
- Pension matched at 5%
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Vodafone corporate discount scheme
- Annual leave loyalty days scheme
- Corporate discount to South Staffs leisure membership
We are an Equal Opportunity and Disability Confident Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.