We are Nationwide authorised dealers for E-Z-GO Golf Cars and Cushman Utility Vehicles. We specialise in the long-term rental of golf buggies to golf clubs the length and breadth of the country, whilst supplying Utility vehicles to a wide range of industry sectors including; agriculture, horticulture, schools and universities, construction and holiday parks.
Currently based in Amesbury, Wiltshire but moving to brand new premises in Andover in late 2020, we have grown over the past 9 years to be the leading national supplier and have experienced year-on-year growth.
We are now looking to recruit a talented sales and parts administrator, to support the two busy departments. We strongly believe in nurturing and providing our people with specific manufacturer brand and management training to enhance their career development opportunities.
Within this very challenging, interesting and varied role, you will be responsible for:
• Fielding inbound customer sales and parts enquiries and processing as required.
• Inputting data into our SOP system.
• Completing external sales force paperwork to conclusion.
• Liaising directly with customers keeping them informed at all stages of progress with their order.
• Assisting with route planning
• Processing website parts orders. This may include lifting heavy items to be packaged and sent to the customer/delivered to the workshop.
• Dealing with the courier company and arranging deliveries/collections.
• Liaising closely with our service manager to ensure our team of field-based engineers to have all the parts required for their working day.
Previous experience in an administrative role is advantageous along with proficient IT skills; however, no specific industry experience is required.
We are looking for an individual who is committed to providing excellent customer service and thrive in a busy, high pressurised environment.
Ideally, you will be extremely organised, confident, have great attention to detail and be willing to go that extra mile.
The passion to prioritise customer satisfaction at all times is crucial in this role.
A good operational understanding of MS Office suite. Specifically, Excel, Word & Outlook
A minimum of 5 GSCE’S including English and Mathematics
28 days holiday including bank holidays
Discretionary bonus scheme
Contributory Pension Scheme
Family orientated company
Hours of work 09.00 to 5.30
Closing date 17th November 2019