Our company has a passion for helping our clients achieve their business dreams and goals.
If you are passionate about making a difference, want to be a key member of a great team in a growing business, want to feel like you are adding real value to your clients not just churning out compliance work, then we want to hear from you . . .
You will be responsible for:
- ensuring all client work is completed to a high standard delivering excellent service to our clients
- liaising with clients to deal with queries and build strong working relationships
- identifying opportunities for both clients and ourselves
- a great team player
- commercially aware and confident enough to challenge client thinking
- able to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- an excellent communicator
- flexible and robust
- newly or recently qualified (ACA/ACCA) with a strong practice background
- thrive on a challenge
- have great attention to detail
- persevere, resolve issues and follow things to the end
- look for ways to continuously improve—clients, business and personally
- know your way around accounting software
To be considered for this role, please apply today.