Fully qualified, mobile, Small Works and Maintenance Electrician needed to help our growing team provide high quality electrical services across London.
Job Title: Small Works and Maintenance Electrician
Hours: Minimum 40h per week
Flexibility required due to the nature of work
Well established and respected electrical contracting company operating from a head office in Portslade, generally serving the South East and London, current turnover circa £8m but with ambitions to grow this further over the next 5 years. Operating in various sectors including construction, hospitality, healthcare, educational, office fit out and maintenance. Small works and maintenance projects range from £50 to £40k and Commercial projects range from £40k to £3m.
Job Overview, Skills and Experience
• 18th Edition and 2391 test and inspect mandatory
• ECS Gold card mandatory
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as qualified electrician
• Smart, polite and customer friendly attitude essential
• Good communicator
• Able to work on own initiative
• Transport provided
• Computer literate
• Company uniform provided
• Competitive rates of pay
• Employed position
• ECIS Operative Benefits provided upon satisfactory completion of probation
To be considered for this role, please apply today.