Our client is a growing private domiciliary care provider looking to recruit female care workers to deliver domiciliary care services in the following areas: Longwick, Princes Risborough, Monks Risborough, Lacey Green, Bedlow and surrounding villages.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Care and support customers in their own homes, based on their individual circumstances
- Provide companionship and personal care
- Oversee medication
- Be involved with meal preparation, shopping and light domestic duties
You'll get to know the people you are caring for and understand exactly what they want and need, helping them achieve things that they wouldn't be able to do by themselves, allowing them to live independently. By listening and understanding, you'll treat all their customers with dignity, patience and compassion, developing relationships based on trust and reassurance.
- Free ongoing training
- Enhanced rates of pay at weekends
- Good hourly rate, with bonuses
- Free uniform and supplies including ID card, lanyard, gloves and other protective items
- Free DBS check
- 28 days paid holiday
- Company mobile phone
- Travel pay and Mileage pay
- Contracted hours
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities Employer, however due to the nature of the position, this post is exempt under the Equality Act 2010. In this instance, there is a genuine occupational requirement to recruit a female.
*Support Worker* Care Assistant * Care Worker*