We are a rapidly growing Slough based charity. Our aim is to support students to prepare for the world of work. Our success and growth means there is opportunity for the right person to join our team, adopt our values and progress their career with us.
We are looking for a team leader to manage a small team and provide effective guidance. You will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
You will be responsible for:
• Supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis
• Setting clear team goals
• Delegating tasks and set deadlines for your internal team
Leading by example your role will include working from our database and generating new leads to:
• Call companies for work experience opportunities for young people
• Call companies to recruit business volunteers to support a variety of activities
• Maintain existing business relationships as well as identify and develop opportunities and relationships with new businesses
And you will be able to:
• Work within a target driven environment maintaining a consistently high call rate to generate work placements and volunteers
• Show excellent customer service skills and build rapport with customers
This is a permanent role full-time role (35 hours per week), although other hours will be considered.
Starting salary from £24,000 (FTE) pa depending on experience.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.