An opportunity has been created in a fast paced and growing Bournemouth based IT Services and Solutions provider.
The Company is a highly regarded IT partner for a large number of Local and National firms and is recruiting to support some new key client acquisitions.
A Technical Support Engineer is required to join a dynamic and close-working team providing IT Support to customers from the first point of contact all the way through to resolution.
This is a customer facing role which requires excellent communication, telephone and interpersonal skills as well as experience of IT Managed Services.
Competitive salary range of £18k to £23k DOE, with pension, in-house training and excellent career opportunities.
- Assist customers by Telephone, Email and Desk-Side, resolving IT Issues on first touch where possible.
- Escalate cases requiring special attention as required
- Performing Pro-Active Maintenance and Remediation in response to Alerts from Monitoring & RMM Platforms
- Maintaining up-to-date Client Network Documentation
The successful applicant would require experience covering:
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems - Windows 7 / 10
- Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Office 365, SharePoint Online and Azure
- G-Suite and similar Email Platforms
- Working knowledge of Networking Technologies such as VLAN and SD-WAN
- Virtualisation Technologies including VMware and Hyper-V
- Working knowledge of VoIP Technologies such as SIP
- Full UK Driving License is essential
- DBS Check will be required due to the nature of our client's business
- Excellent sense of humor and good work ethic!
To be considered for this role, please apply today.